Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Overcoming Shyness

The Overcoming Shyness album was designed to fill your brain with phrases of optimism and enthusiasm with soothings ambient music and Alpha - Theta brainwave stimulation.

Alpha brainwaves represent a state of relaxed mental awareness. You are in this mental state early in the morning, when your mind and body are relaxed or while daydreaming. This state enhances the sharpness of visualization techniques, and also makes the mind more receptive to affirmations. Theta Waves have been associated with states of enhanced creativity, learning, deep relaxation, daydreaming and sleep. Theta is also known as a highly suggestible state, where  affirmations and hypnosis are most effective.

We belive that words have the power to change our lives. Let your thoughts become things!

Phrases included:

I always expect good things to happen in my life
Every day my mood is lighter and brighter
I face my challenges with optimism and enthusiasm
Each day I feel more positive about myself and my future
I look for the good in everything that happens
I always look at the bright side of the things
I radiate optimism in every situation
I keep my sense of humor in all situations
I have an open and positive mindset
I only see the positive in the people I meet

Characteristics:



Listen on Spotify:

No comments:

Post a Comment