Thursday, December 14, 2017

Love Exercise

The Love Exercise album was designed to help you do your exercise routine and have a healthy lifestyle with Alpha - Beta brainwave stimulation and several positive affirmations.

Alpha brainwaves represent a state of relaxed mental awareness. You are in this mental state early in the morning, when your mind and body are relaxed  or while daydreaming. This state enhances the sharpness of visualization techniques, and also makes the mind more receptive to affirmations. Most people experience this state just after waking and right before sleep.

The Beta brainwave state is associated with a heightened state of alertness and focused concentration. Stimulating Beta activity can improve our emotional stability, energy levels, attentiveness and concentration

Affirmations or incantations are one of the most powerful ways to change your life. They helps us to daily to condition our mind and beliefs and move towards our goals. The idea behind them is that if you repeatedly say an empowering phrase to yourself again and again, your mind will start to believe it.We belive that words have the power to change our lives. Let your thoughts become things!

Affirmations included:

I always look forward to exercising
I always stick to my exercise plan
I am naturally motivated to exercise
I completely reject a sedentary lifestyle
I have a strong desire to continually improve my phisical body
I have all the time I need to exercise
I love exercising
I reject all excuses for not working out
I take appropriate care to exercise safely
My energy level is growing daily

Characteristics:



Listen on Spotify:

No comments:

Post a Comment