Monday, December 18, 2017

Get Motivated

The Get Motivated album was designed to fill your brain with phrases of motivation with soothings ambient music and Beta brainwave stimulation, more specifically SMR waves (Sensory Motor Rythm).

The Beta brainwave state is associated with a heightened state of alertness and focused concentration. So individuals in this state are awake and alert. This is generally the mental state most people are in during the day. Stimulating Beta activity can improve our emotional stability, energy levels, attentiveness and concentration

Affirmations or incantations are one of the most powerful ways to change your life. They helps us to daily to condition our mind and beliefs and move towards our goals. The idea behind them is that if you repeatedly say an empowering phrase to yourself again and again, your mind will start to believe it.We belive that words have the power to change our lives. Let your thoughts become things!

Affirmations included:

Anything is possible to a willing heart
Every day I am more and more motivated
I am enriching my life everyday
I am motivated from within
I am self-motivated in all that I do
I can do it
I have enthusiasm, passion and perserverance
I have unlimited energy and motivation
I think less and act more
I use my energy to live my life to the fullest

Characteristics:



Listen on Spotify:

No comments:

Post a Comment