Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Theta Binaural Beats

Meet you higher self by getting beneath the surface clutter of thoughts. Develop your intuition and inner guidance with the Theta Binaural Beats album. It brings 30 minutes of pure Theta binaural beats.

Some benefits linked with Theta brainwave include: deep levels of relaxation, subconscious connection, lower anxiety and stress and improved learning ability. Find a quiet place, close your eyes and deeply relax with this best-selling album.

Characteristics:



User reviews:

Itunes (17 ratings)

Listen on Spotify:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing details and album.. Its the only way I was able to get a handle on my life having suffered all sorts of ailments in the past which only seemed to go away once I learned to meditate. I also started using “binaural beats” in conjunction with my meditation to immense effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.
    binaural beats sleep

    ReplyDelete