Thursday, July 13, 2017

The Inner strenght

The Inner strenght album by Hypnosynth was designed to fill your brain with power phrases of motivation and encouragement. It has a soothing ambient music embedded with Beta brainwaves, more specifically SMR waves (Sensory Motor Rythm).

The Beta brainwave state is associated with a heightened state of alertness and focused concentration. So individuals in this state are awake and alert. This is generally the mental state most people are in during the day. Stimulating Beta activity can improve our emotional stability, energy levels, attentiveness and concentration

Affirmations or incantations are one of the most powerful ways to change your life. They helps us to daily to condition our mind and beliefs and move towards our goals. The idea behind them is that if you repeatedly say an empowering phrase to yourself again and again, your mind will start to believe it.We belive that words have the power to change our lives. Let your thoughts become things!

Affirmations included:

I am moving forward with strenght
I am prepared for life
I can do anything!
I am strong against negative life circumstances
I am strong an capable
I can stand up to anything
I get stronger each passing day
I have willpower
My body is healthier and stronger everyday
I can do anything I set my mind to

Characteristics:



Listen on Spotify:

No comments:

Post a Comment